Skip to content
The objectives of the Association are:
- Providing study loans / bursaries to engineering students via the EPA Scholarship Trust.
- Promoting awareness of engineering at school level,
- Providing career guidance brochures for a career in engineering.
- Arranging continued education courses in association with accredited training companies and institutions.
- Arranging lectures, seminars, site visits and social events for members.
- The National Adjudicators List (NAL) offers a procedural and impartial nomination service to assist employers in the construction industry with the appointment of adjudicators. e.g. as specified in the FIDIC forms of contract. The selection process is handled by the EPA Administrator and the NAL Manager.
- The “Who’s Who of Engineering in Namibia” Publication has been published since 2009 showcasing the industry and engineering projects in Namibia. It is published by Virtual Marketing in close collaboration with the EPA and the Engineering Council of Namibia (ECN).